FAQs Bowlees Cottages
Here you can find some common answers to questions people ask. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions
- To book please send a booking form from the link and then call or we will contact you for a deposit or full payment if within 8 weeks. Deposits depend on the cottage, £150 for a standard booking. Our only start days are ; off peak Monday, Wednesday and Friday and during school holidays only Monday and Friday, we can not offer other start days, you may leave at any time, weekend stays often leave Sunday night, sorry we do not discount for this.
- We need a security deposit from all guests, usually in the form of a credit card.
- Children are very welcome. We are a family friendly place
- You do not have to share a cottage
- You may bring up to the specified amount of guests (not over) but don’t have to.
- Xmas 2017 is 7 days only Friday to Friday New year 2017 is 4 days Friday to Tuesday.
- For prices please see the link at the top of the home page.
- Dogs are £30 each and must be pre-agreed, they may not be on your quote. We accept up to 2 dogs, sorry but we do not accept large dogs
- Early check in and late checkout can be pre-arranged and is from £20 to £100 depending on your cottage.
- The shared pool is open all day from 8am to 10pm normally however we reserve the right to change this.
- Our minimum charge period is 2 days, 3 days on a weekend, we do not sell 1 night stays, you may come or go at any time.
- We do not accept young male parties, we do accept all female parties.
- We provide towels and sheets but not pool towels, these can be hard to dry in damp weather so we request you bring enough of these for your stay.
- We do not accept change over of guests, you may not have some of your party leave and be replaced by different guests. Only persons on the booking form are allowed to stay here and use our facility’s. We reserve the right to charge for extra guests even after you have departed and will always do so.
- You can get tesco (normally here almost every day) or asda tho deliver shopping here, as the cottages have underfloor heating and we are not always around, please ensure you are here.
- Wowcher deals are accepted as terms and conditions, there is a upgrade charge to a 6 sleeper plus £50 for a hot tub on your patio for these deals. We can only offer you available dates.